Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Admires



Recently, i have met a Doctor who i really admire upon his efforts in His career. His enthusiasm and passion in his area of working makes him shines among others and has caputured my attention. It is not a spark of love but he has become my role model in my work.


I believes everyone has their talent and strong ability in something or somewhere. It matters that wether we can find out early or lately. It is important that we know what that draws our attention and where does our passions lay. If we do things that we likes, it would be definitely shines among others. TOday, i am want to ask, you doing what you are passion in?


As for me, to always start a new thing is easy but to maintain a thing is quite miserably. In this, i see my weakness and shall always find someone or something to maintain my enthusiasm and reminds me my passion. It is none another way than you find someone who is better than you or excel in something that you would really likes to be. i will not lose my passion as i see the extra miles that you can run, and why not me? As i leap higher each time in a different level of my life, i see more heroes around the world that i never think i can be. You have make a difference and widened my perspective.

















No comments:

Post a Comment