Friday, December 17, 2010

My testimony


Time passed by like a click on facebook. Actually it really passes like this yet I often refuse to do something about it. Weighing between myself and God, I am far heavier than The Only God. Well, I am still learning to make a balance between for the law of equilibrium would always work. (to spend more time in His works)

As I flashed back to my memory, I couldn’t remember much what have I did for Him this but left a little bit memories for the path I have gone throw with him during my first year and second year of studies time. Well, it isn’t that worst for me, in my third year and final year, it was a journey to learn and journey to face challenges. Being with God not only during CF time when we serve him or in church Sunday service. Walking with God is such a toil and long journey which will lea

d you to be a stronger and better person.

No hardship, no gain. I choose to walk with him not because I am silly just to make myself in trouble and ended up in sorrows and tears; It is important for I know his blessing come from he fruits of toils, bad hair day, sorrows, and bitterness. In the bible, all the people of God learned and become better only after the pathway of bitterness and toils. Yet, by following his words of teaching, we know how to walk through all. Learning isn’t only by heart but through practice. Knowledge is wide and deep, those who scored isn’t the one who get the most but those who practiced earned the knowledge and wisdom.

Final year in nursing is quite a good practise year where I get to exposed in real tournament of the evil world. I saw the reality of medical issue and hospital management, the hidden secret and the true colours of some of my colleagues. How could we live in the word of God when you are facing so much dilemmas and negatives feedbacks from friends and others? I was in deep anger before, hidingmyself from sharing; for people who know you better intended to manipulate and take advantage from you. People who get jealous just can’t stop to bring you down with negative feedbacks and tons of workloads. For I live to learn and live to improve and share, I never give up. God is always the best listener and always the truthful friends, for He is the only one would die for us.

Guess how? Hmmm.. I am acting like basketball. For people who pressurize me and bring me down, I change better and pump harder than they could expect. For people who brings me negative feedbacks, I give response through talked it out. Never have I kept things that are bad from people in the heart for it would eat up my spiritual soul. All the bitterness, competition, and disaster or troubles I faced are blessing. Why? It is practical, man!!!! When I went through it, I get the skills. It sounds like a computer games, haha …But it is really true. Sometimes, it also explained to me why some people facing the same troubles and same bitterness again and again. It is just because we haven’t learn the skills that God blessed for us. No hiding nor running away, we always fight it and bring back the trophy to God.


Living is not only about oneself, because we are in the crowd among people. Bible always reminds me not only mine our own business but mine others too. Why? Again, law of karma for our selfishness, others misfortune would link to us. To choose seeing people die standing and bring the trouble to us later ,why not to choose helping and bringing up everyone, for people would remember us and be influenced for our good deeds. Examples: Friends in same courses, m same school, having competition among to be better student and bring each other down or hiding good studies material from others. Karma: Others school laugh at our school. No much improvement in the courses. People hiring you would ask about where you come from and not how good we actually score. A trophy of your own makes nothing but a trophy of a group can even change the world..Always works in groups. The one who practise more things, the one who learned more things. The one who listen or talk but do nothing, the one gain a day dreaming.


Finally, this is the last thing I have learned and would like to share. Brothers and sisters who fall in the path walking with God is a normal thing we see. We shall not give them tongue lashing for it is the normal procedure we need to go through. In the Bible, those apostles, student of Jesus, those that see God with eyes and touch him with flesh, dine with God and see His miracles done and being washed feet by Jesus; they fall by denied Him and run away when Jesus went through crucifix. Once they fall, they know God more, they all stand up to share His Gospel to the world around and serve Him till the end of their live. We, shall bring warms and loves with encouragement to our fallen brothers and sisters. It is never late 2Peter 3:9. For God never abandon us even we abandon him. Seeks His word and Works for He will reveals us the Wisdom of life.

Hope my testimony would help you through the life in campus, spiritual and the reality of the world. God bless.

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1Corinthians 2:9 “

No comments:

Post a Comment