Friday, April 17, 2009

Narcissism


Oh.. it all just make me breathless to listen someone who is so negative in thinking. I have come to realize and even able to picture a this person life if negative thought never fade off. Oh, how patience is God that He can bear this kind of people in the world. Man ! human is indeed damn lot like this.
I love myself a lot. Never will let myself suffer. However if i would have to describe myself. I would like to say, I am a diamond yet not yet being discover by human. Someone said, no pressure no diamond, well i am now under pressure. :)

People bring in sarcastic words , i bear.
People who is so caring even mind my business, i ignore.
People who is making me a fool, i am patience.
People who bring me down when i need encouragement, i keep silence.
What they have gone through i observed.
For all that i see them like i see myself in the mirror.
How foolish am i before.
Oh, God is just too patience enough to bear with me during all these 22 years.
THank God! God is good all the time.

1 comment: