Thursday, April 16, 2009

COunt my blessing..


I am having my exam these few weeks. Despite lamenting about my stress, i think it's real time for me to count my blessing today.
It was a scorching heat afternoon, i was overwhelmed with my morning exam, waiting to sleep , laying on my bed. My mind was full of thoughts and happiness. GUess what? :)
FInally, i got 3 As for my 3 nursing ospe. It was totally not my own effort. I had prayed for long before i went through it all. Even though i've to spending some of my times in serving for his ministry.... he will always be with me helping me up. God is really great! I just can't get enough to praise him more... He use me in his way, and all i need to do is that to have faith in him. Oh my... you know how amazing is it? i shall not lean on my own wisdom for my wisdom is too shallow for God! :) Thanks God!
Last year, i had tried my best in anyway... but in vain , even though i practised more than this time which i had. i try to use my logical thinking and wisdom. However, i finally found.... He is the one who i suppose to lean on!


2 comments:

  1. yeah!! i even got an A, A- and B+,hahah, macam tangga, act God helps those who help themselves, so consider ur self hardworking and u deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete