Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday is my favorite day. Do you know, having a restful day at home is a luxury especially for those who have been floating outside for a long time. I miss my home.

Glancing through the albums in my precious drawer, bring back all those memories that making part of the puzzles in my life. Oh, thank God that i have my puzzles of history. *_*

On my way back to IPOH last night, i came to thought about my future and really feel that i am human again. Busy days have took away all my time to think and really feel that i am living. I can never let this to continue in the rest of my life. Hey, what i am doing? Why am i so busy until can't event have the time to feel that i'm living. Workaholic will not be my cup of tea man!!! I want to enjoy living, enjoy what is real life that suppose to be.

God, please keep me awake. All these while i have been seeing people living lives without soul. Hectic life without purpose. Wealthy without happiness. Freedom without self control. Competing for things that does not last. Lying self and people that it is what so called life. It is all, grabbing for wind. I do not believe how the world shows me things it is. However, i believe that the wisdom from God can see through all those barrier and what is wind.

I am living for only one purpose that is to serve you my lord, my awesome God. Show me thy way to live life to the fullest. Take away my selfishness and my desire of greed.

Who shall i dare to compare as i am nobody?
How dare i complaint as i come with empty hand and now are loaded?
How dare i judge others as God you are the justice who rule the world?
How dare i not saying grace as i keep on receiving all those blessing from YOU?
YOu are my light and the lamp. Thanks God for You had chosen me .



1 comment: