Friday, July 24, 2009

3 year first semester..(a honey moon and thrill chapter)

Guess what, this year i will be going into a psychiatric ward. >_<> i cannot bear with manic people's touching or hugging. i am so scare!!!!!! why is it my depth of distance perception so sensitive? who can help me??? mummy....i wanna be a nurse but definitely not a psychiatric ward nurse.Days are definitely brand new everyday.
The sky changes,
the weather changes,
i don't change ,
how to walk?

Some days i will be there thinking of why all the time. Questions seem a lot for me but the answer doesn't really touch my heart nor change me. Being stubborn is a mechanism to protect myself. Maybe i shouldn't have to act like this but i'm feeling insecure and coward inside. A i know more about myself, i rather to avoid what is real and return to my comfort zone. I wonder why, recently my comfort zone seems changed following the sky. I am the one left behind and hanging around heading to no way. God, please be close with me, hold my hand tight so that i can feel your presence.

2 comments:

  1. Humans are born with weaknesses and shortcomings... That is the one truth which makes even the wisest philosophers and sages fall into depression and sorrow...

    But don't forget: We have the grace of God in us. His Grace does not just free us from our sins and make us righteously His children, but also enables us to accomplish the impossible, and finally... to be overcomers of this world.

    I may not know you, but I can see from your writing alone, the love you have for God... and I believe; I have faith in you, that one day you will finish the race and you will certainly finish strong. =)

    I am a nobody, I am a stranger... But I chose to believe in you. This is the best I can give you. I hope you are encouraged.

    I will pray for you.

    The wind passes by~

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing u must rmbr in order to be a good nurse u must have the empathic feeling in order to understand what other's feel and try being in their shoes..a good nurse dont bother whether the person is manic or not but trying to bring them out from the problem is our major concern, try to be a more dynamic, things will go smoothly for you..maybe it isnt as bad as u think?

    ReplyDelete